Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sitting at the desk in the place of my residence... (AKA MY DORM GABRIELLE CHRISTIAN SALEM HALL...) and my thoughts therein...

I am sitting here in the lobby thinking thinking and now writing... I have lost my phone since Friday evening and not having it is quite a new and releasing feeling to experience... Please excuse my "ro" sentences, they are unavoidable for me, and editting is a skill I use only for formal correspondance, and college papers. So, I am sitting here, now writing on my page, wondering what in the world to discuss...

Well, Jackie Chann movies are on TNT in the lobby... I am not a fan... and wellllll, wishing that the channel could be changed... I may ask, BUT then I will not desire to pour my heart and soul out to an internet page. So, you see my dilemma...

I am going to brag on my wonderful, amazing, handsome boyfriend... He took me out to a FAB dinner this evening before my night of duty at the lovely RA desk in the Gabrielle lobby... haha... I had an amazing dinner followed by two loves of the many loves in my love: coffee and tiramisu... LET me tell you I am very proud of my bf, who by the way, is a great graphic designer and hurdler... Random fact...

I am currently reading a few books that often are permeating my thought life... Nurture, by Lisa Bevere; Undercover, by John the other Bevere; and a book by Holly Wagner... Let me tell you meaty... Far to lofty for the internet pages of this blog at this moment...

Ok and now I must leave for a moment...

toodle-oo

No comments: