I received my first box from Bark Box yesterday! Peaches the black Pug was so, so, so excited at it's arrival.
I had to wait about two months from the time of my first order. I decided to not participate in the ongoing monthly subscriptions, but pay the the higher price of $26 per month so that I am able to cancel at anytime.
See the wagging tail...
She LOVED these, instant crate incentives (just like Pavlov's dogs, Peaches is conditioned to run inside crate when I shake the dollar store great jar!):
This hedgehog has been the most popular item:
This on the other hand was gone in three minutes:
So our box contained all in all:
1) Bag of "Turducken" treats, retailed at $6.
2) Hedgehog Chef, retailed at $8.
3) Faux drum stick (you can fill with treats), retailed at $6.
4) Rawhide, retailed at $3.
5) Beef Sternum and Liver bone (GROSS!), retailed value at $3.
Basically, the included card states I broke even. I am not sure I will continue this box more than the next two months before I leave for San Diego when Curtis returns home, but it's fun in the meantime while I am working A TON and have the extra $$$ to spoil my Peaches.
All-in-all I recommend this subscription box (so far, so good) for those who want to try new and interesting items for their puppies! In my small town of Fredericksburg, there is not a pet supply store. Sure, we have one high end dog boutique on our Main Street and several feed stores, but nothing like a "Petsmart" or and "Petco". This is a great substitute:)!
Thanks for reading,
Kate S.







No comments:
Post a Comment