
Spending time with the one you love is incredible.... After a long period of absence it is refreshing to be surrounded by love and its affects. It is utterly revitalizing. You are euphoric and elated all in the same snap shot of your life.
I believe, as I have said before, that I am created to love.... Being with the one I romantically love lifts my spirits. I am even intensely struck with the power of my own emotions. Emotions that I did not even know existed, exist in me this weekend.
I have ventured to love. I am in love. I love the power of love! I have been dwelling so much on love lately. Meditating on it... Thinking of love, Love, the power of love, peace and love, luv, luv, luv.
Wow. Deep stuff. All this love may seem tiresome.... The world proclaims that love is either too easy or too difficult. But in reality it is a meeting of the two. God created us to love, therefore it comes natural to human beings. While, on the opposite end of the spectrum, love is a choice, a verb (as one song from my childhood states). It is often the most difficult choice that I have to make on a daily basis!
kate m. b.
Oh love.... will I ever understand thee?
No comments:
Post a Comment